Volunteer Opportunities – BVCIL needs volunteers in following areas:
- Administrative (examples: answering phones, greeting guests, helping with the mail, making copies, etc.)
- Facilities – (examples: cleaning the parking lot, sweeping/mopping, minor repairs, etc.)
- Programs – (examples: teaching or co-teaching a class, being a mentor to someone that has a disability, facilitating a peer group, etc.)
- Resource Development (examples: profit shares, donations, fundraising, etc.)
- Specialized Skills (examples: interpreting, website development, computer network management, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 979-776-5505 for information. All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application and a Volunteer Agreement and pass a Background Check.The Application and Agreement can be obtained from and completed in our office, or you are welcome to follow the links below to print and complete them ahead of time and bring them to your Volunteer Appointment.
Please click VOLUNTEER APPLICATION to open or download our Volunteer Application.
Please click VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT to open or download our Volunteer Agreement.
Thank you for visiting out web site and for your interest in BVCIL.